Car Nails

Hello,

So today I have some car nails to show you, I actually did them a few weeks for my Prom/Social at the end of College, and did them to match the dress I wore on the night.

I was a little unimpressed with how the cars turned out if i'm completely honest! However this was mainly due to the polish I was using being completely gloopy and so not coming out very well, I have since gotten rid of it.


This is the dress I was trying to copy, sorry I didn't have a photo of it on, so I just took a quick one of it hanging up.
I bought the dress from New Look about 2 years ago now probably, and the straps are removable.


Just a couple more photos of my nails, the cars are obviously a lot simpler than on the dress, but I didn't want them to stand out too much. I also had a glitter accent nail of 'Ciate - Jingle Bell', which is very pretty, but I couldn't get my camera to take a picture of the exact colour.

See you soon!
Alice 

0 comments:

Post a Comment