Bridesmaids Nails

Hey guys,

So today I have some very special nails to share with you, these are the ones I wore for my cousin's wedding the other day.


Here is the design on both hands, I actually feel I was able to replicate the design on my non-dominant hand really well! 
For this I used Barry M 'Blueberry' for the main blue, Sinful Colours 'Snow Me White' for the white detailing, and a Ted Baker for the silver glitter - you can't see it very well here, but the silver is holographic and shines several different colours in the light. I also used a polish called 'Final Touch - lilac glow' over the blue which gave it a really pretty purply sheen under sunlight, sadly this also didn't come through on the photos. 

Here are the two accent nails, I actually really love my ring nail accent! However I was also actually really impressed with how long the gem stayed on on my thumb considering I only stuck it on with a bit of top coat! I literally had to stick my other nail underneath the gem to get it off, and even then the gem came off its silver backing! 

And.. finally, a photo of me in my bridesmaid dress. I believe this is the first photo of my full face actually on this blog! 

I'm not sure when my next post will be as I am still in the middle of my exams, however they will be over soon, finally! 

1 comment:

  1. Awh Alice, you and your nails look beautiful! I think you did an amazing job at pairing your manicure with the dress :) I love both the dress and the nails! Also huge congrats to your cousin :) xx

    ReplyDelete